Individual U.S. Tax Service | Income Tax | FBAR | FATCA


U.S. Tax Return

You may be required to file a tax return if one of the following applies to you.


U.S. citizen

U.S. permanent resident

Physically present in the U.S.
for at least 183 days
during the last 3 year period


If you are a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident, or a person who has lived in the U.S. for more than
183 days in the last three years and has earned income in any part of the world, you need to file your tax return.
Students, professors, and faculty members(visa type: F1 J1, M, Q) living in the U.S. may also have to file a tax return.


What should I report?

The filing will be determined based on each individual's income status.
Please contact us for more details.

Opening hours

Do you have a question? Please fill in the inquiry form to ask your specific question. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Monday - Friday

8 00 - 17 00